Is your life battery running on empty? What would your life be like if …
• you had more energy throughout the day?
• you intuitively knew how to respond to change and challenge?
• when out of sync, you could reset yourself just like you reset your computer?
• your communications were clear, rich and fulfilling?
Learn techniques that are based on more than 20 years of published, peer-reviewed research on the science of resilience. Equip yourself with a powerful skill set to help you thrive in a world of flux, challenge and opportunity. These HeartMath® techniques are taught in best-in-class programs that are used by the US Navy, hospital systems, universities, and Fortune 500 companies worldwide. (For some stories on how HeartMath® has helped people all over the world, click here. For testimonials from HeartMath’s clients in the US, see below.)
• Reduced stress, worry and fatigue
• Increased vitality and resilience
• Increased regenerative sleep
• Increased situational awareness in relationships, meetings and projects
• Enhanced ability to focus, process information and solve problems
• Heightened creativity and innovation
• Increased ability to handle challenging clients and situations
• Increased access to intuition for fast, effective decision-making on complex issues
HeartMath Workshop is a well-conducted and well-designed workshop which equips the participants with practical tools to manage emotions for a healthier well-being. Dr. Eca Lorenzo is also a competent speaker who is able to connect effectively to her participants in support of health and wellness similar to how a heart is able to connect to all parts of our body to keep us healthy.
Highly recommended! Dr. Eca is very engaging and funny at the same time.
Capt. Lori A. Laraway, Manager of the Operational Stress Control Program for the Navy Expeditionary Combat Command
“The Navy supports [HeartMath] Coherence Advantage™* training because it provides
tangible tools and skills that can and have improved individual functioning which means more effective and successful missions.”
Sam Ruffing, MS, RN, Vice President, Patient Care, Methodist Health System
“This is a great set of leadership tools, I can now recognize and deal with stress as it comes. I don’t wake up tired anymore. I plan better and am able to be more direct with people.”
Margaret Lawrence, Team Lead, Travelocity Business
I have a very stressful job and it is great learning how to deal with my stress and reduce it to be more productive. Bottom line, I am very impressed with the program and I would recommend it to anyone.
Patsy Wood Smith, M.Ed., NBCT, Director, School-Based Programs,The Youth Learning Institute of Clemson University, SC
I have attended a lot of trainings in my career, and I can say with total honesty that this one was THE MOST enjoyable and was probably the best training experience I have ever had! And I learned so much! In delivering the workshop to my audiences of department of corrections leaders, most have been very receptive and are immediately incorporating the techniques.