I’ve been blessed with many opportunities to learn — from both formal training and self-study, through personal observations or the wisdom of others, to trial-and-error and mistakes I’ve experienced. I want to share these lessons with others who are eager to grow, too. And it would be great to have kindred spirits and like-minded companions with whom to share this journey. If this sounds like you, we should connect!
Below are some ways you can share my knowledge and experiences. I have arranged the ways you can work with me in order, from those that need the least investment to those that need the most.
- Engage through my site. Since I’ve only recently launched my blog, you can easily go through what I’ve already shared. Feel free to start a discussion in the comments section so we can all, as a tribe of curious seekers, dig deeper about topics that interest us.
- Subscribe to my updates. I currently publish 2 new posts per week. By subscribing you’ll get them straight to your inbox. (Please enter your email in the footer below.)
- Join me for a webinar. Every so often, I give webinars that typically last about an hour. I cover topics on health and wellness that range from general overviews to detailed discussions about specific issues. If you have a suggestion for a webinar topic, tell me below and I’ll see what I can do. You can also sign up to receive invitations to my webinars.
- Meet with me for HeartMath®. Feel stressed and frazzled all the time? Is fatigue forever on your heels, leaving you without energy to do the things you want (or need!) to do? Find out how to transform stress and manage your energy by learning skills to increase your personal resilience. (Think your whole family, or your group of friends or barkada, or team of colleagues at work would also benefit from learning these skills? You can book sessions for small groups, too.) Learn more…
- Book me for a talk or a wellness workshop. I’ve been giving talks since 2013 on various topics in health and wellness. My audiences have included members of the Philippine Finance Association at their annual national convention, the Philippine Academy of Medical Specialists at their mid-year and annual conventions, the American Chamber of Commerce, Soroptimist Ortigas, attendees of Woman Today’s “Pink is Life!” Program, and several corporate companies such as Hoppler, Steel Asia,Pinnacle Real Estate Consulting Services, and Rockwell Land. Learn more…
- Commit to a DIY Health Project. Watch out for this one! (Sign up below so I can invite you when this launches.)
- Undergo a Functional Medicine assessment. Tired of popping pills for every new problem that crops up? Frustrated with dealing with chronic conditions that seem to promise nothing but a future of gradual deterioration? Let’s discover the root cause of your health concerns and start getting you back to optimal health. Learn more…
- Hire me as your personal health mentor. I love to teach and help people take charge of their health. However, this is a time-consuming process and requires active commitment. Therefore, this is only for those who truly want to discover what responsible self-care is about and are ready to take proactive steps to reach their health goals. If you think you could benefit from one-on-one mentoring, click here.
If you have something else in mind, other than what I have outlined above, please let me know by filling out the form below so we can talk about it. I’m open to all kinds of collaboration, including volunteer work.